Sunday, January 6, 2013

T34-76s for Flames of War

Six T34-85s were not enough to build a Tankovy Company so I did T34-76s. I improved my modulation effect, those tanks are really better than the first ones, more contrasted, I’m happy I’m improving, even if you can’t see it on the pictures (I’m really a bad photographer). I didn’t do any changes on the models this time my idea was to make them faster than the other platoon and to focus more on the painting work than the modelling. You can see on the first pictures the result after the modulation step. Hope you’ll like those ones.
Here you can see how they look before the weathering step.
Here they're finished.
One picture with the T34-85s aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment